A fast EMR solution for transient medical teams.
We are using open source technology to promote data driven communciation in low resource settings.First Annual Report
- Awarded seed grant from The Pollination Project to stand up more instances of fEMR
- Awarded seed grant from Awesome Without Borders to support development of fEMR in a Box
- Wayne State University promo campaign video featuring fEMR
- Wayne State University, ImproveWSU.org, "WSU students lead development of electronic medical records in Haiti"
- EMR & EHR Forum, Review by field expert, "fEMR targets pop-up clinics' needs"
- Live in the D, WDIV Detroit, news segment, "Detroit college students aim to help Haiti earthquake victims"
- Wayne State University SOM Prognosis E-news, "WSU computer science students' open source software benefits School of Medicine mission trips"